One woman's path through doula training, childrearing, and a computer science Ph. D. program

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Movie review: Breasts


Spadola, M., Breasts: A Documentary, 1996

My score

6/10

The continuum: Theatre - Matinee - Rental - Discount rental - Library

I would rent this movie with a coupon or discount.

IMDB link

Breasts

My review

For a 50-minute film, this has spunk. It's just short enough that the interviews are entertaining -- women talking about puberty, older ladies discussing sagging, women with implants, a woman with reduction surgery, a stripper, and even a man -- each interviewee discusses her relationship with her breasts. I love the 40s and 50s cartoons and footage throughout the film. However, I wish the interviews were longer; I wish more topics were covered; I wish there were more women... and more boobies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...